Resources for Grantees
AIDSNET is a fiscal agent through which the Department of Health provides federal and state financial assistance to a variety of service entities, referred to as sub-grantees, located throughout the Pennsylvania counties of Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Northampton and Schuylkill.
Request for Proposals
- FY 2017-2018 Request for Proposal Packet
- Appendix F — Fiscal Forms
- Appendix I — Integrated Epidemiologic Profile of HIV/Aids in Pennsylvania 2012-2013
- Appendix J — Supplements to the Integrated Epidemiologic Profile of HIV/AIDS in Pennsylvania February 2015
- Appendix K — Annual HIV Surveillance Summary Report